Creative Log Cabins is currently not taking any new projects due owners serious health condition.
Our business will be going up for sale within the next week. Opportunity to own a turn key log cabin construction company with 12 years of clients. Business with NO DEBT includes website, logo, phone number, marketing material, client list, and can be purchased with or without equipment, tools, and building materials.
Contact Shawn at 715-582-9951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Log Home Pricing
Starting Price: $52.00/ Sq. Ft. Of Floor/Living Space
Square foot calculation based on first floor plus loft dimensions
Included In Pricing For Weather Tight Shell Concrete Slab Or Sub-Floor Over Your Basement
• 6″ x 8″ Kiln Dried White Pine Milled Logs
• D-style milled logs for walls
• Tongue and groove top to bottom of logs
• Butt & Pass corners that are doweled and glued
• Labor and material to erect weather-tite shell
• Pine 2” x 6” window and door frames
• 24” gable and eave overhangs
• Aluminum soffit and fascia
• H1 hurricane straps at each truss to top plate joint
• Gable ends are framed, sheeted, house wrap and 2” x 8” log siding
• Interior and bearing walls studded
• Loft with 6” x 6″ pine beams an 2” x 6” pine T&G flooring
• Exterior box beam wrapped with cedar
• Porch overhang with 1” x 6” pine matchlock finished ceiling
• 6” x 6” porch posts ( 4 included )
• 8 windows and 2 service doors ( vinyl sliders )
• Exterior trimmed with cedar
• Staining & Caulking of Exterior
• Pine tread staircase to loft
• 30 year architectural shingles
Items Not Included But Can Be Done By Creative Log Cabins
• Decks and railings
• Interior finishing • Block or poured basements
• Sub-contractors for plumbing, heating, electrical and excavation
Q: Why do you charge $52 per sqft for the loft?
A: Creative Log Cabins includes more finished items in the square footage price. There is no extra charge for a covered porch with finished ceiling, stained & caulked exterior, and 24″ overhanges are standard on all our cabins. This is an easier way for the customer to estimate the cost of their future log cabin.